Wartrol is a homeopathic wart treatment. It is a diluted blend of natural ingredients that offers relief to the wart symptoms. However, this treatment does not cure HPV virus contrary to popular belief. One bottle of Wartrol can last up to one month.
How to use Wartrol
1. The solution is applied directly to the affected area. Wartrol comes with an applicator which makes it less tedious and safe to use because you don’t come into direct contact with the wart.
2. Ensure that you clean the area and dry it thoroughly. Then apply the wart medicine until you cover the entire wart.
3. Leave the medicine for about twenty minutes to dry.
4. This procedure is repeated twice a day to get the best results.
For Wartrol taken orally, ensure that your mouth is clean and wait for twenty minutes before consuming anything. Place a drop under the tongue and wait for it to be absorbed into the blood stream.
Wartrol has been formulated in such a way that there are no side effects during the treatment. However, some users have complained of irritation around the wart. The area may turn red, and you may experience a burning sensation. The side effects are generally mild and last for a short while. If you experience any side effects, it is best to stop the treatment and consult a doctor.
What can Wartrol treat
Wartrol cures common warts, flat warts, and plantar warts. For more information on treatment visit http://remedylocator.com/wartrol/. It is advisable not to use the medicine on your face.
How Wartrol works
The ingredients in Wartrol are 100% organic and safe. Salicylic acid is the main ingredient. The Salicylic acid thins out the wart and burns it eliminating HPV in the area. Support agents like Collodion cure the skin in that area and fight itchiness. Polysorbate-80 acts as an emulsifier while alcohol and ascorbic acid kill germs and promote healing. Wartrol also prevents warts from developing and fights the HPV virus but does not eliminate it completely.
Why Wartrol is the best product to use
• Wartrol is quite affordable. One bottle usually costs around fifty US dollars while other treatments can cost up to a thousand dollars.
• Wartrol can be bought without a prescription. You can get Wartrol in any pharmacy or store. This guarantees privacy as you will not need to see a doctor. You can use the product in the comfort of your home.
• Money back guarantee. If the product does not work, you could return it within a specified number of days and get a refund.
• It is easy to use as the instructions come with the package. Wartrol works well provided you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
In conclusion, once you get the warts ensure you maintain proper hygiene as the disease is highly contagious. Wartrol is very effective in removing warts. To get the desired results, you should continue with the treatment for about six months.